Thursday, 3 December 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #246 (by guest Dilip Patel)

See this heartwarming challenge on The Diva's Blog, here  
Well, I've been absent from this challenge for a long time, but I've missed it so much, I decided to dive back in. I'm out of practice, but I just couldn't resist.

Dilip's dedication to reforestation and urban food production in India inspired me to take his challenge of a monotangle tree. 

I've been trying to get the hang of Helen's rounded version of her tangle, "Steps"... I'm still working on it.

Here goes!

I always enjoy your visits and comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Beth (Elizabeth Cline Beveridge on FB, @bethbartsy on Twitter)


17 comments:

  1. What an excellent way to use this pattern. Somehow it suggests leaves and blossom all in one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Margaret. I don't find it easy to start, but once it begins to flow, it's very soothing, as well. :)

      Delete
  2. It seems that everyone's tree is unique and interesting. I love the whimsy of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa. It is so much fun to see the different styles. I seem to gravitate to whimsy when I am tangling or drawing. It makes me smile.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Dilip. It definitely still needs work! Thank you for your dedication, and for a challenge that really captured my imagination. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tree! I really love that effect on the trunk;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. The tangle isn't original. Helen actually did this variation on her "Steps" pattern...

      Delete
  7. Your tree is lovely!!! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. It's great to be back!

      Delete